For over 25 years, JAN-PRO has provided top ranked quality cleaning services in the Greater Columbus region to a wide range of facilities, including medical, office, child care / daycare / schools, transportation companies, car and auto dealerships, fitness centers and more. We also provide a wide array of floor services like: Stripping & re-coating VCT (vinyl composition tile) flooring, burnishing, carpet extractions, ceramic tile scrubbing and scrubbing & re-finishing Pergo Flooring and more. All of our services are delivered with our commitment to quality, the JAN-PRO Signature Clean®.
Our office is currently seeking a qualified and driven professional to join our team in providing both our customers and ever-growing network of franchisees with superior support.
Operating within the guidelines of the Master Policies and Procedures, the Receptionist/Office Assistant displays and promotes customer services through general information and public relations. The Receptionist/Office Assistant assists the Master Owner, Regional Director and Operations Staff in the promoting the daily professional image of JAN-PRO.
- Answers all incoming calls within 2 rings and takes accurate and complete telephone and in person messages
- Delivers all messages to the appropriate personnel in a timely manner
- Greets and acknowledges all visitors courteously and promptly
- Consistently follows all Corporate and Regional practices
- Generates and distributes necessary information to potential franchise owners
- Accurately maintains and completes all sales proposals and correspondence in a timely manner
- Confirms and records appointments efficiently to avoid conflicts of time and to ensure visitors are received in a timely manner
- Maintains accurate records and files as directed
- Efficiently operates office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, telephones, postage meters, and computers as needed
- Receives, sorts and distributes incoming daily office mail
- Prepares outgoing mail including documents, packages and special delivery
- Addresses envelopes for outgoing mail
- Drafts, revises or edits general correspondence as needed
- Receives, orders and documents shipments of consumable supplies for customers and maintains inventory of in-house stock of equipment, materials and chemicals
- Performs other related tasks and activities as assigned
Experience and Skills
- Secretarial experience preferred: We are looking for someone with a strong passion for customer service who can anticipate customer needs and provide appropriate solutions through relationship building!
- Ability to provide tactful and courteous complaint resolution calls with concise documentation and follow-up communication
- Working knowledge of PC and MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience ordering with Staples is a plus
- Vast multi-tasking ability with strong organizational skills
Additional Information and How to Apply
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. The position may carry a probationary term prior to any full-time employment. The position is located at JAN-PRO’s Gahanna, OH location with office hours of 830am-5pm M-F.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to: Allison.firstname.lastname@example.org